Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Very Busy Day part 2

Today I managed a full workout.  Then I had planned on a cleaning spree in the storage room for 2 hours.  I lasted a whole 70 minutes.  The good news is that I have made a dent in the clutter.  I have also decided not to work in there again until Friday or Saturday.  This will give my body time to rest and recoup.  I will need to get it a bit cleaner and dust free before I let John help in the cleaning. It is very dusty in the storage room. Hopefully it will only take a few more cleaning secessions before we can get John a work bench. 

Eric was so cute this afternoon. I told him that I was tired and needed a nap. He spent the next 90 minutes holding my hand in a very tight grip so that I would rest.  I even tried a caffeine boost while I was sitting with Eric. Unfortunately it did not work.  I landed up taking a nap anyway.  

John was wonderful and brought home dinner. I am finally winding down for the day. I have a busy day tomorrow too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment