Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Organizing Creativity

This year since I have so many projects that I would like to do and need to do I have decided that it's time to start a list. I started the list 10 minutes ago and I had already up to 19 projects. Most of those project are in progress. I am hoping that this will save me time in the long run. This way I can look at what is on my list and what is practical to do at that particular moment.

I know that this will take the spontaneous out of the planning process. The more I learn about fiber art the more I want to do. I still have the same amount of time to work and create, I just have so many more things that I want to do.  I'm hoping that crafting can be like house work, that things go faster with a check list. By faster I mean more efficiently.I still get pleasure out of the work that I am doing. I still find it quite relaxing and that's the most important thing for me right now. Only time will tell if this theory is right.

Another thing I have started doing this week, is when I drop Eric off at his day program I spend a little time at the gym on the recumbent bike. This gives me time to read the paper on my iPad and get some exercise in at the same time. I am hoping that by exercising an extra 30 minutes three or four times a week it will help me feel better in the long run. I had a fantastic day today with over 6 miles walked in over 14,000 steps taken. I still need to get in better shape because I am exhausted.  I think I'm going to call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment