Thursday, November 27, 2014

Really, Did you Mother Teach You This?

Yes, it has happened again. Someone helped themselves to 3 hand woven scarfs. Two of the scarfs I made for Teri and had hidden them in her room. No one really needs to be in there when she is not home. The other one I was deciding weather to put it in my Etsy shop or put it into the fundraiser for Eric's day program.

I personally feel that it is in very bad tasted to steal from an artist in her home or studio. Certain areas are always off limits.  If you really like something offer to buy it. I will tell you if it is for sale or not. Please also know that if I see my stolen work on the street I will let the person you gave it to know it was stolen from my studio. Also just what kind of a person gifted you stolen work. They really need to know what kind of person they hang around with.

If after reading this you feel the need to redeem yourself you may leave the scarfs in my mail box or give them to my friend Lisa. If I get them back in the original condition no questions will be asked.

Update: 11/28/2014

The scarfs have been returned. Thank you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment