Friday, October 3, 2014

Ambivalent

I have been ambivalent about a lot of things lately. I'm not quite sure where it's coming from. I just have to keep chugging along so I get out of this funk in the mean time I'll keep knitting, organizing and deep cleaning. 

I think I will warp the loom tomorrow for a scarf. It's time to play with some yarn.  I'll probably pull another skein of hand spun,  because the hand spun yarn makes really really cool scarves. Did I mention how quickly they handwoven scarf goes compared to a hand knitted scarf.

I have made a dent in the yarn that I pulled out at the beginning of September for the charity hats. I think in another dozen or two hats  or maybe three dozen hats I'll have all that yarn used up. Then it will be time to pick out some more yarn for more hats. The hats are coming out very cute. I hope the kids like them.

I think it's time to go put Eric to bed for the night. And then listen to a little bit of the story that  I'm currently listening to and wind down for the night. I hope everybody has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment