Monday, May 5, 2014

Knee High

The washer got fixed yet again.  This time they sent a supervisor out and did not leave a paper trail.  I find it amazing that he had the parts on his truck to fix the washer including a new motor. Apparently it was the motor that was burning.

I thought I had 12 loads of laundry to play catch-up with but I think I counted wrong. Load number four for the day is in the washing machine and the laundry room is still knee-high. I think it will take me almost a week to catch up being this many loads behind. I don't think I can get Eric to stop making laundry in order for me to play catch-up.

I am hoping that Eric sleeps tonight because he did not go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. But I made my list and work through it is diligently as I could today. Most of the list is done with the exception of odds and ends, and projects that are half done. I think it's time to call it a night. I have a full day planned for tomorrow which surprisingly enough includes more laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment