Saturday, May 24, 2014

Busy is Good

Today has been a very busy day around here. I did three loads of laundry. Picked up my new loom,but I can't use it yet, we have to put a coat up or three of varnish on it. I got to Costco and they finally have mushrooms back in stock I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but it's a big deal to me. 

Eric borrowed a copy of the movie Frost and he is totally in love with it. It is the third time that he watched it today and he does not want me to turn it off so he can go to sleep. I guess I'm going to have to be the mean mom go turn off the movie so he can watch it again tomorrow. Now you know who has to go buy a copy of it. 

I stopped at row 87 of the new design tonight. I guess I will try to finish it tommrow even if I have to leave the house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment