Tuesday was a day full of appointments. Followed by an afternoon of making jewelry and packing up for Wednesday.
Yesterday was a big day for Eric's Day program, the Taglit group. The fund raiser was to try to earn enough money to fund the garden and nutrition program. The very good news is that the goal was achieved. There are still a few plants and hand knit cotton soap bags available. So Just drop by the JCC between 8 am and 3 pm. Monday through Friday. Stop by the front desk and say that you would like to buy a plant or a soap bag to support the Taglit program. Sixty three items left my stash of handmade items to help the cause. Just think about how much yarn was used from my stash.
This means I have a chance to create more items and will have a lot of room for them. My to do list will go as follows:
- Teri's shawl ( a home project ). 1 1/2 skeins to go.
- Project Gratitude scarfs ( my on the go project )
- Teri's queen size blanket that I started her 1L year. This project has gone a little slower than I would have liked. Yes Teri has finished 3 years of law school and passed the California Bar. But in my defense I did finish the pair of socks that I started when Teri and I were looking at law schools. Yes a very poor defense. ( a dining room table project ) 2/3 left to knit.
- Some things for me that I have wanted to knit for me.
- Adding some more shawls to my inventory. ( knitting with girls friends)
- Knitting a few different style hats.
- Make some more pretty jewelry and possibly make some shawl pins.
- To card some of my own batts.
- Type up and take photo's of new pattern designs.
- Finish a few new designs.
- Last but not least to find some time to spin.
Since I spent the entire day at the Tucson JCC yesterday house cleaning started at 6 am today. I am so lucky that John did the windows and all of the polishing. This let me do the laundry and other work that I needed to do. I got the last skein of Yarn for Teri's shawl wound, but I was much to tired to knit today. Tomorrow will be full of cooking and cleaning. Since Eric is asleep I think I will end the blog post here tonight.