Here are my top 6 reasons why your husband should not let you borrow his car. Please remember that this post should not be taken to seriously. So with out further delay.
1. I along with most wife's will adjust your seat. I see no reason why the seat should be all the way back. Now we all know how hard it is to get the seat just right in the first place. I think it should be left in a more forward position, even if I drive your car only on an occasional basis. That explains why I don't always move the seat back.
2. I will adjust your mirrors. They seem to be adjusted for someone about a foot taller.
3. I will take the dirty car to the car wash. Yes, I know you feel the dirt and grime hold the car together, but I just want to see out the windows. I also know that you feel a dirty car is less prone to have problems. I also know deep down that you will like the cleaner car.
4. I will return the car with a full tank. As a good friend put it, "now you can't get out of running to the store for that last minute thing." Me I just thought I would be nice.
5. Fear of breakage. Now that I have driven your car I am pretty sure it won't break. Just don't hold it against me that I once drove home from the airport on a flat tire. I really was sure that it sounded like a fan belt was going out. Beside have you driven the roads in this town lately, driving on railroad tracks would be a smoother ride.
6. I will change the radio station. I go by the theory of drivers choice and since you weren't driving, oh well.
If you have any reasons that I left out, please let me know. I know all couples have their quirks.