Thursday, November 15, 2012

On the Road to 1 Million

It has been hinted at by various people that my aspiration to knit a million rows and keep track of those rows might be a bit obsessive. That I might even need "to get a life". How can I not aspire to knit a million rows with all that lovely yarn around. Did you also notice that twice a year new yarn collections are released. That means that there is so much more yarn to fall in love with.

These are just some of the lovelies that I have been knitting in the last few weeks. I know some of you read this on your phones so I will not add all the pictures.

 So my answer is no. I am not be obsessive about knitting, just humour me and there maybe something in it for you too.




2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever kept track of rows I've knitted. I'm even bad about monitoring my knitmeter count for yards. I think it's cool that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sheri,

    Let me introduce myself. Emma Smith from Canada. A fan and a regular reader of your blog. Its very much interesting to know how you manage the household tasks and the knitting. I am not an expert knitter but gets inspired by the photos of your latest works you post in the blog. Keep up the good work and keep posting. Please scribble me something when you have spare time. Emmawsmith14[at]hotmail[dot]com. This will make my day. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete