Monday, April 30, 2012

Things are Looking UP

Eric is still home. On the bright side I can say that we are both feeling better. We are both getting more sleep. Things are starting to get done in a hap hazard fashion around the house. Basically if I have the energy at the moment and I run across something that needs to be done that matches my energy levels it happens.

On the Eric antic front,  he managed to pull out his Mic-Key Button with the balloon still working and the pump running. The result was one scared, wet and upset Eric. With a load of laundry for me that I had not intended to wash today. I did put in the spare button and order another spare. You will never guess who was trying to pull out the new button tonight. I think he is at the point of his recovery that he has enough energy to get into to trouble but not enough to tackle school yet.  I hope there are no more set backs and I can get him back to school this week.

I have been fiddling around with yarn this week and think I may have a new pattern for the shop. It will be an easy 1 skein wonder. I should get the knitting done tomorrow and the pattern should not be to bad to write up.

Well I think I will call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment