Friday, November 4, 2011

A New Contest for a New Shawl Pattern

I have just listed my new pattern called Handspun Sherbet Shawl in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/skaro964 . So In honor of the release of this pattern, I am having a contest.

The First Prize winner will win a copy of the pattern and enough yarn to make the shawl. Please note that since this shawl is made with hand spun yarn and I bought and used the entire batch of the yarn for this shawl.  This means that your yarn will be a different color.

The second prize winner will win a copy of the pattern and a set of stitch markers.

The third prize winner will win a set of stitch markers.

To enter just leave a comment about the shawl or my new etsy shop which is a little on the bare side now, but more goodies will be going in soon. Please leave a way for me to contact you. I will use a random number generator to pick the winners.

Contest ends November 20, 2011.

Of course if you can't wait to get a hold of the pattern please feel free to use the linky above to get to my shop.. Good luck and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Your pattern is beautiful. Anyone who wins will surely be lucky. I always love when a pattern is made especially for handpsun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of making a shawl lately and I really like your pattern. I wanted something that would be substantial enough to keep me really warm but still be pretty. Yours is perfect, I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it looks lovely, and i love the cacti, and i have some hand-dye from australia that's rather bulky. hmmmmm.

    jlms qkw from twitter, JenniferQKW at rav

    ReplyDelete