Monday, July 18, 2011

Spinning My Wheels Today

If you think I spent the day at my spinning wheel or using a spindle you would be way off on your guess at my day. I did get Eric off to camp with out a hitch. Then it was off to Fry's to get a few things for the house. I managed to get home by 11 and could not figure out where the morning went.

After I put away the grocery's it was time to go to lunch with a friend who needed a shoulder and some resolve. A very long and convoluted story that will not be gone into here. Needles to say this left me drained.  So I thought a quick nap was in order. So I set my timer and closed my eyes.

5 minutes later...

You guessed it. A call from camp. Eric's Kangaroo pump was acting up. So it was off to spend the afternoon at camp with Eric and his pump. Yes the pump is now running. But I am a little peeved with that particular inanimate object. I really did plan on getting some cleaning done today. 3 loads of laundry, shopping and 1 load of recycles out was a lot less than I had planned on doing today.  Well maybe if I end my blog here I can get a little more cleaning done tonight. Then again there is always tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment