Friday, May 6, 2011

One Thing to Never Do

Today I have learned not to fight with fabric while trying to sew. The sewing machine always wins. I have been sewing since I was 9 and have never sewn my finger before.  This is a first that I could have done with out. One black and blue finger plus a tetanus shot later I have decided to go back to quilting the wrong way. I have been doing it wrong for years and before today I have never run over my finger. 

On the Bright side Eric's fever is gone and he is feeling well enough to grumble that he does not feel well. I will take progress anyway I can get it.

I also need to thank John and Eric's aide Joe for fixing Eric's bed. They managed to wangle the old wheels off and putting the new ones on with a plus side of we now have working breaks.

The blog is going to be very short until my finger feels better because I don't type well when I am not using all my fingers. I do very badly with hunt and peck.

No comments:

Post a Comment