Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Eric's Last Day of School

Today was Eric's last day of school for the 2010-2011 school year. It does not seem possible to me that the school year is already over. I mean Eric spent more time at home then at school this year. He will be my constant buddy for the next 2 1/2 weeks until summer camp starts. So expect to see us out and about in town.

On the hand front, the splints seem to be working. I can do a little light spinning, but I don't think my hands are quite ready for knitting yet.

I did manage to work for about an hour in the craft room, yes I know that one hour of cleaning is not going to go very far but it is a start. Well I am starting to fade and my "boss" for the next 2 1/2 weeks is a go go kind of guy so its time to turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment