Monday, March 21, 2011

And the Year Moves On

Well Eric is home sick again with some kind of stomach virus. Which means 4 loads of eyrpy laundry in less than 24 hours. But I used my time with Eric wisely today. I did all the finishing working the finishing basket. Finished 1 UFO and worked on a few more. I had a very short attention span due to lack of sleep last night. But knitting did get done, not a complete project all at once though.  We will not talk about the house work that did not get done or the errands.

My Priority List

1. Family
2. Laundry
3. Crafts
4. House Work
5. Errands

You guessed it I am not a domestic diva but things to get done in due course. Food does land on the table for dinner. Take to night, one of my best semi home made dinners, chili. Simple brown the meat open the cans and freezer bags of vegetables and add the spices. Stir up the corn bread 45 minutes before dinner and I have a happy family. One pot meals are great for days like today.

I wonder if John would consider it fibre encroachment if I put finished objects in the hall closet in giant Ziploc bags. Well I guess we will see when he does open the hall closet. I have to put the charity work some where before it can be dispatched.

Well it is time to pretend that some work got done today. So have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment