Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Official

I think that is really official. I have fallen off the face of the earth. Yes Eric is still sick and no he is not ready for school yet at least 2 more days at home this week. Oh and did I mention Rodeo Break is scheduled for Thursday and Friday of this week. Rodeo is a tradition dating back to I believe the mid 1920's here in Tucson and it is a really big deal. We have a parade, official concert and everything.

Over the weekend I finished 1/2 of a poncho for charity and 1 Project Gratitude scarf. Check out this link if you would like to send a nice warm scarf to one of our wonderful military members overseas. http://www.opgratitude.com/howtohelp.php?page=individual  The first year I made 4 scarfs, last year I made 6 and this year I hope to have 10 finished by October. 

Well the house is quiet now so I will go get some much needed sleep. So enjoy your families and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment