Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Almost Done

I have made remarkable progress on the hat for Eric's camp counselor It is almost done, I have it on 3 double point needles and doing a decrease at the beginning of every section. I promise that I will take a picture of it while I am blocking it. I have also learned that you can block a skull cap on a size 3 soccer ball for that perfect finish.

The best news of the day is that we will have 4 more days with Teri this summer. Well what I mean is I get 4 more days with Teri; and Eric and John will get their first 4 days with Teri. We have a flexible plan in place for her visit. We will go to Savers, which is a great place to buy clothes. Bookman's for a shopping spree. Mayco's for dinner one night. The rest is up to Teri.

I would like more visits with Teri, but we raised her to be independent and she is doing a great job of moving forward in life. I am so glad that I can say that she is my daughter. Well it is getting late and I know that it will not be an early bed time for a few days, every minute counts when your children are all grown up and you only get to see them a few times a year.

Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment