Friday, July 9, 2010

A Travel Day

Today has been a rather long day, it started at 3:30 this morning. I would like to say that I was the only traffic on First Avenue until I got to Prince. I managed to miss the turn I was suppose to take to get to the airport, but made it there anyway. I did make some serious progress on my sock, I am at the heal flap and only have to tink 4 rows to fix the mistake.   Two plane hops later my darling daughter Teri meet me at the baggage claim area. After hugs it was time to find my checked bag and head to lunch.

We had way to much food for lunch and went back to her apartment to catch up. Then it was off to Starbucks for me for some more serious knitting, while Teri went to class.  After a short nap we went out to dinner with some of her friends.  They are a nice group of young adults. Well it is pumpkin time for me.  Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment