Monday, May 3, 2010

It is Contest Time Again

I took advantage of my virtual day off today by organizing the yarn I dip into on a daily basis. The good news for me is that I have a better Idea of what yarn I have. There is also no yarn in the front hall closet. I thought a big announcement was the right thing for this mile stone of the de-stash process. By the way I also did find a stash of beads with the yarn so more stitch markers and earrings will be added to my shop.


It is contest time again at Handmade~by~Sheri. The good news for you is that I have a full basket of “What was I thinking when I bought this yarn”. The winner will get a full basket of yarn without the basket (I like the basket that I used and it will be less expensive to ship without the basket). There are cottons, wools, blends that include some nylon.  There is no padding under the yarn it is all yarn. Some are in the original skeins and some are wound. It could be all yours if your number is drawn.

It is going to be a little different than last time. So here go the rules of this contest.

1: You must go to http://www.tinyurl.com/handmadebysheri and comment on something you like in my shop. I have made some changes to my shop and I would like to see what is working and what is not. This will count for 1 entry per day. I will be updating my shop with new items as often as I can during the contest.

2: Follow my blog. This will count for 1 entry.

3: Follow me on Twitter for 1 entry. http://www.twitter.com/skaro964

4: Tweet about this contest. This is good for 2 entries per day. This is good for 1 entry per tweet.

5: Blog about this contest or include a link to my blog. This will count as 2 entries.

6: Facebook about this contest. This will count as 1 entry. Just leave a link.

7: Each entry must be logged separately. I will be going to RandomNumber.org to select the contest winner this time.

The contest will end May 18th at midnight Mountain Standard Time. The winner will be notified as soon as possible after that. Good luck and have fun.

16 comments:

  1. I love yarn and I love contests so why not enter I thought! :)
    As for your shop - it looks great! I love how you've organized it with all the stitch markers together, all the hats together etc. And its great that you have 4 different items on display at the top - it really shows the variety that you have in your shop.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you on Twitter (@sassmowthdesign - you're on my #mcc list!)
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your shop. I like your lapgans, especially the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lapgan (or Baby Blanket). I've never heard the term Lapgan before lol... Some of the earrings and stitch markers seem to be a little blurry. Do you have a flower (macro) option on your camera? It works well for taking photos of small things and keeping them in focus.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shop. You have some lovely things to sell and it is easy to navigate but you need to get a tripod and eliminate that camera shake. I like to see details when I am buying online.

    eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on Twitter
    @EVA_n_essence

    eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow
    eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted
    https://twitter.com/EVA_n_essence/status/13846189676

    eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daily Tweet

    https://twitter.com/EVA_n_essence/status/13961470053

    eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daily tweet!
    https://twitter.com/EVA_n_essence/status/14142124357

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following you on Twitter as @picpocketbooks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am following you with Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your site today (through Twitter) and I'm excited about entering your contest.
    I think the organization of your etsy site looks good - with the featured products highlighted at the top and then the pages of products organized by category below.
    Your photography is good - sometimes it can be tricky to get things all in focus and with good backgrounds, but you've done a great job.
    Thanks for the chance at the yarn. My 7 year old niece is a new knitter and her birthday wish is for yarn to use for projects. I'd love to win it for her.

    ReplyDelete