Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Am Having a Great Day

Well I guess my body has adjusted pretty well to a life without diet soda/aspertame and high fructose corn syrup. Today’s lunch at Costco was a hot dog and sauerkraut with a drink, the $1.50 special. I skipped the diet soda entirely and did not even consider having it, so I tried the regular soda made with high fructose corn syrup and for some reason it just tasted bitter.

I also took full advantage of today and got all my errands for the week done so I can spend the rest of the week doing paper work and getting other things done around the house. It is 5 pm and I still have energy so being off the junk might just be helpful to my body.

I am not quite at yesterdays step count I am only a little over 10,000 steps for the day verses over 15,000 for yesterday but I did get a lot of stuff done, so I can't complain.

Have a great evening and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment