Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Winners of My First Contest

Well folks, the entries were all read by a panel of 3 judges. I managed to pull Teri away from her studies long enough to get a few chuckles, John and I rounded out the panel.

The First Place winner is Turtle with the following:

My tofu mushroom stroganoff is as dense as a black hole.

We did add a second place winner, Beadknitter with the following:

The collection of lint in the bottom of my knitting bag is as dense as a black hole.

Although my science guy said the sentence should have read as dark as a black hole to be correct. Well were knitters not science guys so beadknitter will also get some yarn from my stash.

Please send me your mailing address so I can get these packages of yarn out. Thank you all for entering

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I am so excited! THANK YOU so much for picking a second place winner. I've emailed my address to you.

    Beadknitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you!!!! (emailed you!)

    ReplyDelete