My 1 Million Row Challenge

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My First Contest

OK so I have decided that I need a little humor in my life. So I am going to let you finish the following sentence for an entry.





_____________ is as dense as a Black Hole.






1. You must answer the question, as humorously as possible.


2. You must follow my blog.




For extra entries


1 Twitter and let me know that you did.


2. Add a Face book link and let me know that you did.





The prize Consists of 3 skeins of Berroco Suede in color 3754 dye lot 15. The yarn is 100% nylon 1.75 ounces and 120 yards long.


John and I will judge to see which one makes us laugh the hardest. In the event of more than 1 super great answer I will dig into my yarn stash and select a second prize.


The contest ends Saturday nightOctober 24, at midnight PST.