Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My First Contest

OK so I have decided that I need a little humor in my life. So I am going to let you finish the following sentence for an entry.





_____________ is as dense as a Black Hole.






1. You must answer the question, as humorously as possible.


2. You must follow my blog.




For extra entries


1 Twitter and let me know that you did.


2. Add a Face book link and let me know that you did.





The prize Consists of 3 skeins of Berroco Suede in color 3754 dye lot 15. The yarn is 100% nylon 1.75 ounces and 120 yards long.


John and I will judge to see which one makes us laugh the hardest. In the event of more than 1 super great answer I will dig into my yarn stash and select a second prize.


The contest ends Saturday nightOctober 24, at midnight PST.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tofu mushroom stroganoff is as dense as a Black Hole.


    I am a good cook, seriously. I married an irish meat and potato man almost 20 years ago. He married the granola, veggie, greenpeace toting girl...talk about opposites! He was city mouse, me , farm mouse! I did not know how to cook meat aside from seafood/fish. He didn't eat veggies. We were married maybe a month when i made the above dish for him. I loved it! Twenty years later he still jokes about how if i were to make it for him again it would be grounds for divorce. Of course the above could also be easily confused as: My brain in the morning before caffeine is as dense as a Black Hole. (then again it could be my blonde roots interferingwith brain waves ... again!) enjoy your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that we need more yarn or crafting supplies (have you seen your sister's sewing room :-)), but I couldn't resist your challenge. Many of the contractor security and design documents I review are as dense as a black hole, meaning they are infinately confusing and seem to suck the energy out of anyone who is reading them. I know, this explains quite a bit....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone at my office is as dense as a black hole - especially my boss.

    saramayo at shaw dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. "When I eat too much of my husband's cheesecake my body is as dense as a black hole." XD

    (but really... it's quite delicious.) heh

    email is bc.foisy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The balloon boys parents are as dense as a black hole. Jon & Kate are a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My younger sister is as dense as a black hole at times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The collection of lint in the bottom of my knitting bag is as dense as a Black Hole.


    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete