Friday, September 18, 2009

Pina Colada Chicken

I have had a request for my Pina Colada Chicken. This is a fast and easy recipe and I always serve it on a bed of brown rice.

1 pound of Chicken breasts
1 large can of crushed Dole Pineapple in its own juice
1 can of Coconut milk ( you can use the light version if you like)
1 cup of Bakers Coconut
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
non stick cooking spray

In my heart shaped Le Creuset casserole dish, I spray the casserole dish and top with non stick cooking spray.

Rinse the chicken and place in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drain the Dole Pineapple into a glass. Pour the coconut milk over the chicken, then add the drained pineapple and sprinkle the coconut on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

Clean the sink out with your favorite bleach cleaner.

Start the rice about 1 cup of cooked rice per person. Add ice to the drained juice and enjoy your treat.

Serve with salad

This recipe serves 4. There are no Vegan or Vegetarian options for this recipe.

I have not received compensation for either Bakers Coconut or the Dole corporation. As usual these are the brands I use.

1 comment:

  1. Will be making this one soon! Thanks for the recipe. I will have to be reading your blog more often, too.

    ReplyDelete